Workshop on Physical Attacks
The workshop is co-located with
The slides of the invited talks are linked in the program.
The objective of the workshop was to foster discussions on physical security and support the exchange of knowledge and experiences between academia and industry.
During the workshop, invited talks have been given by:
- Tony Boswell Siventure, UK
- Christophe Giraud Oberthur Technologies,France
- Marc Joye Technicolor, France
- Stefan Mangard Infineon Technologies,Germany
- Krzysztof Pietrzak IST, Austria
ECRYPT's virtual lab VAMPIRE II organizes the Workshop on Physical Attacks on 27./28.11.2012 in Graz, Austria.
The Workshop is organized within ECRYPT - European Network of Excellence for Cryptology. We acknowledge the support by the European Commission under the ICT program, ICT-2007-216676.